May 25, 2013
Feb 08 - Christine Jacobs
The 2012 FastForward Prayer Initiative that started January 2, is pressing the United States toward a major change in 2012! Wisconsin, and every state, will mobilize an educated prayer army to cry out to God for godly sorrow, repentance, and uprightness. Please engage with us! “We declare that we are God’s River State. As God’s river starts to flow, it will undo the religious and intellectual spirit that stops the free flow of revelation. The river frees revelation. We do not operate in isolation as religion would have us do, but we join our hearts and lives, our hands and ministries together. God has a plan to build His church in this state of Wisconsin through His people. The enemy cannot prevail against the church that is fashioned by His hand. We declare that we are not in competition with one another, we do not fear one another, nor do we envy or strive with one another. Instead, we bow low in humility before our King of Kings, join with one another in integrity, and build together toward God’s purposes alone!”
Wisconsin Week of Prayer
Key Date of Prayer
Tuesday, June 5. Please reference the Recall General Election Prayer Guide
Top State Issues
WE PRAY FOR CHRISTIAN EXPRESSION AND WISCONSIN FAMILIES
1.The number one prayer priority in Wisconsin is asking God to dismantle The Freedom From Religion Foundation. This Madison-based anti-Christ organization aggressively initiates lawsuits against Christian expression throughout the United States on a daily basis. Please educate yourself by viewing http://ffrf.org
2.Wisconsin Family Action is located within blocks of our state capitol building, and does an excellent job of advocating for Biblical family issues. Please view and pray for the implementation of the proposed “Personhood Amendment To Wisconsin’s Constitution” and the “Strong Communities…Healthy Kids Act (SB 237)” at http://www.wifamilyaction.org/currentissue.
WE PRAY FOR WISCONSIN’S ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT
Wisconsin’s economy is impacted by spiritual history, obedience to God’s Word, and the mindsets of those who make policy decisions. Scripture is very clear that our financial decisions are extremely significant. God instructs us on the definition of financial order personally, and in our communities and state. Conducting ourselves with utmost integrity and honor must start in us, the body of Christ. It is vital that we:
• Understand and implement Biblical economics and vote for those who have policies grounded in God’s economy.
• Earnestly contend in prayer for our local, county, and state government officials to operate within their designated level of authority.
• Fervently pray for God’s right order and exposure of corruption, manipulation, and intimidation used to promote people’s selfish ambition.
1. Pray for the outcome that God desires from information gathered at the recent “Governor’s Northern Wisconsin Economic Development Summit”
2. Pray for each summit person: Economic Advisors, University Presidents, business and labor leaders, departments of Natural Resources, Tourism, Transportation, Revenue, Workforce Development, Agriculture, Housing, Trade and Consumer Protection.
WE PRAY FOR 2012 STATE ELECTIONS
The following are 2012 state-wide ballot measures:
1. Recall General Elections for Democrat and Republican candidates for Governor, Lt. Governor and four State Senate Seats on Tuesday, June 5, 2012.
2. Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Senate will be held in Wisconsin on November 6, 2012. A total of 16 seats will be up for election.
3. Elections for the office of Wisconsin State Assembly will be held in Wisconsin on November 6, 2012. All 99 seats will be up for election. The primary election day will be August 14, 2012.