May 24, 2013
Mar 10 - Leina'ala Fruean
A copy of the Root 52 prayer guide for this state can be found by Clicking Here
Prophetic Word by: Cindy Jacobs:
The Lord would say, I’m going to make Hawai’i the “belt buckle” of the rim of fire. And the Lord would say, will it not be the belt buckle or the belt of truth, says God. For I’m getting ready to begin to put truth as emanated from Hawai’i to the ends of the earth says the Lord. Hawai’i is going to be instrumental in restoring the Creator’s creation in a unique way says the Lord and also says God the Creator’s truth that stands forever.
The Lord would say its gong to be an incredible thing, I’m going to begin to loose from Hawaii a missionary movement, says the Lord. God says I am even going to use the Hawaiian’s on the mainland in a very unique way says the Lord - even from the east coast of Boston where the truth came from and where the prayers of truth came from says the Lord.
I’m going to put an anointing on this next generation in a great way, they will speak truth and not lies says the Lord, and the Lord would say I’m going to do a great and mighty work at the University of Hawai’i says the Lord. I’m going to sweep like a mighty rushing wind says GOD, I’m going to come with the wind of the Holy Spirit and I’m going to blow with great miracles. I’m going to come with signs in the heaven and signs in the earth says the Lord.
And God says you watch and see what I will do, for I will put the worship of God and rebuild the Tabernacle of David says the Lord. And I AM going to come with a new anointing to redeem cultures. I’m going to come and put upon my people the anointing to sound in the heaven the songs of the Redeemer says the Lord. And it will affect the earth says God.
So God says I’m coming as the God of provision to begin to release that truth. I’m going to put the belt buckle that is going to release truth that will begin to connect all the Rim of Fire nations. For there is a connectivity that I am giving and the Lord would say I will connect all the islands as well and I’m going to hang them like pearls upon my belt, says the Lord. And I am coming with a new, fresh wind of the spirit, a Pentecost wind that will blow says God in a way you cannot imagine. For you would say how long oh Lord can you visit us? And I would say the time is NOW for the visitation.
Top State Issues
Monday - April 2, 2012
How to pray for people in government
and other positions of authority
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray “for kings and all those in
authority.” This is a direct instruction from Scripture which we should regard seriously. A
battle is under way in the air for political rule in each country. If the powers of darkness are
allowed to work undisturbed and influence people, they will get control over governments and
people in positions of authority. The consequences will be catastrophic. Apart from the fact
that the Evil One wants to control and manipulate people in the political field, he wants to
control people in any other position of authority.
A. Who must we pray for?
• Politicians: the president, cabinet, parliament, diplomats, opposition parties,
• The legal profession: judges, advocates, lawyers, legal advisers.
• Protection services: heads of police, heads of the military.
• Spiritual leaders: pastors, ministers, priests, rabbis, and also for the spiritual
leaders of other false religions.
• Educational leaders: teachers, inspectors, lecturers, headmasters, rectors.
• Cultural leaders: prominent persons in the entertainment and sports world,
managements of cultural organisations.
• Commercial leaders: figures of authority in the business world, business leaders,
• People in authority in the media: editors, executive officials at radio and television
stations, editors of magazines.
• Municipal and government officials: mayors, town clerks, executive officials.
• Social leaders: chair persons of clubs and societies.
B. How should we pray for them?
• Pray for their salvation so that they can be reconciled to God. Pray that they will
come into contact with the gospel and that they will experience the love of God.
Pray specifically that the Lord will send people to them who can witness to them.
• Pray that the Holy Spirit will convict them of sin and that they will confess their sins
before God and be delivered from the Evil One. Pray specially that corrupt and
unsaved leaders become convicted and that they will seek God’s forgiveness.
Pray for them for pure lives and sober habits.
• Pray for their families (wives and children) for their salvation and that they will
influence the person’s life positively.
• Pray for the person in the execution of his duties, that he will act fairly, humanely
• Pray that the Holy Spirit will pour out the love of God into the person’s life,
“...because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom
he has given us” (Rm.5:5).
• Pray according to Mic.6:8 (“He has showed you, o man, what is good. And what
does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love kindness and mercy and to
walk humbly with your God.”) for the person:
a) that he will govern fairly and do that which is right;
b) that he will be merciful, unselfish and sensitive to the people’s needs;
c) that he will be humble and realise that he will have to give account to God
because he was appointed by God.
• Pray that unfair and godless leaders will make “mistakes” that will be to the
advantage of the gospel.
• Pray that oppressors and godless leaders will lose their positions of power by
means of wrong advice. “Confuse the wicked, o Lord, confound their speech, for I
see violence and strife in the city” (Ps.55:9). Pray also that the Lord will remove
bad rulers and appoint God fearing persons instead.
• Vice versa, we must also pray that the Lord will disrupt the advice of evil advisors
and that He will give the leader wisdom and discernment.
• Pray that the plans of those who are involved in plots and unholy conspiracies will
be broken, whether the conspirators are people in authority or persons seeking to
harm someone in authority, we need to pray that their plans will come to nothing.
• There are specific demons working in politics and at government level. Pray and
resist the influence of the evil powers on the lives of individuals in Jesus’ Name.
Break the strongholds of the Evil One in politics and in individual’s lives. Also
break the evil plans of Satan in the hearts of people in positions of authority,
especially sophistry about how a leader should act, which is not according to
Tuesday- April 2, 2012
Prayer for marriages and families
There is an immense onslaught on family life. There has probably never been a time in
history when marriage and family life have been under such strain. Purposeful,
systematic, intelligent and persevering prayer is necessary in this area.
What to pray for in families
Pray for the father/husband
• Pray that he will love his wife as Christ loves the church. “Husbands, love your wives
just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her…husbands ought to love
their wives as their own bodies…he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the
church” (Eph.5:25-32). “Husbands love your wives and do not be harsh with them”
(Col.3:19). “Husbands in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives and
treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift
of life so that nothing will hinder your prayers” (1 Pe.3:7).
• Pray that the father will be the priest in the home by giving guidance and praying for his
• Pray that the father will exercise his authority given to him by God and not leave it to his
• Pray that the husband will be reasonable towards his wife. Pray for the husband for
patience with his wife and for self control with regard to his family.
• Pray that he will be aware of his wife’s need for love, safety and security, together with
all her other needs and that he will pay attention to them.
• Pray that he will exercise leadership (spiritually as well as socially) at home and that he
will provide for his family.
Pray for the mother/wife
• Pray that she will submit to her husband in everything as the church is submissive to
Christ (Eph.5:22-24). “Wives in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that if
any of them do not believe the Word they may be won over without words by the
behaviour of their wives when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. Your
beauty should not come from outward adornment such as braided hair and the wearing
of gold jewellery and fine clothes” (1 Pe.3:1-3) “...the wife must respect her husband”
• Pray for a quiet and gentle spirit, and that she will know when to keep quiet. Pray for
the wife for patience with her husband.
• Pray that she will respect her husband and that she will not try to dominate or prescribe
• Pray that she will not complain about her husband but will respect him and try to meet
Pray that the wife will accept her husband’s leadership.
• Pray that the wife will realise that her husband is a fellow sinner, that she will have
patience with his faults, and that she will allow him the freedom to be himself.
• Specifically pray against a domineering attitude in the wife (especially in cases where
she is spiritually stronger than her husband), because this can cause endless damage
to the children. Also pray against any form of manipulation on the part of the wife.
Manipulation is always negative.
What to pray for the children
• Pray for obedience and submissiveness to the parents.
• Pray for their salvation and for the spiritual growth of those already saved.
• Pray for their physical growth, health and good eating habits.
• Pray for their education and sports activities.
• Pray for their intellectual development and for their growing in wisdom and knowledge.
• Pray for the figures of authority with whom they have daily contact: teachers, sports
coaches, parents, grandparents, etc.
• Pray for their social development and for a pure walk in life so that they may discern
between right and wrong, that they will be able to resist temptation.
• Resist the Evil One who will try to destroy their lives.
• While they’re young, begin to pray for the right choice of career and marriage partners.
• Pray that they will love God and His Word, and also pray for their joy in life.
• Pray that they will choose the right friends.
Wednesday- April 4, 2012