May 25, 2013
Jul 29 - Charlene Karlosky
A copy of the Root 52 prayer guide for this state can be found by Clicking Here
Katherine Watsey gave a prophetic word on October 29,2011 at the Sound of Arising conference:
New Hampshire:You have authority, you are…you know there was an earthquake in your state that brought the Great Awakening, did you know that? It scared the crud out of everybody so bad that the Awakening came. And you’re going to have an earthquake, but you’re going to have a shaking, and it is going to be a natural earthquake, and it is going to be a sign of the shaking that is coming into that state. But the Lord says, there have been those who have come into this state, who have tried to rule and rule the nations and started even things from that state that affected nations of the earth, and the Lord says, I’m going to shake it and bring that structure down! And, I’m going to shake the foundations of the Church within that state, says the Lord, and I am going to reveal my foundations, and I’m going to build on it.
NH is where, that is where they have the Bretton Wood meetings and the IMF and the World Bank came out of that. And the Lord says,go to the root. Go to the place of the first meeting and divorce Baal. Go to that place, says the Lord, and I will give you victory and it will set a chain of events in the nation, to bring to light the structures that have been coming aghainst the foundation of this nation.
Word by Barbara Wentroble:
I hear the Lord saying that I’m going to cause people to see New Hampshire in a new way. They’re not going to be able to miss New Hampshire, and what the enemy said would never turn in that state, God says, “Watch Me turn it, you watch Me turn it because I’m getting ready to turn that state so that My glory begins to be released a new way.”
New Hampshire Week of Prayer
Monday and Tuesday: Business/Economy
1. Pray for the Lord to release a fresh blessing upon the entrepreneurial endeavors in our state.
2. Pray Deuteronomy 8:18: “But you shall rember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you the power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your Fathers, as it is this day.”
3. Pray for capital to flow to our godly business owners and leaders.
4. Pray for restoration of integrity in the business realm.
5. Ask the Lord to continue to expose agendas of the Enemy concerning deceit or corruption within our economic system, especially banking and governmental positions.
6. Pray for wisdom in the management of our finances by the state and the citizens of New Hampshire.
7. Ask the Lord to give us wise stewardship in order to stay within our budgets and avoid overspending and debt.
8. Pray for the continual elimination of excessive tax laws and regulations, making New Hampshire a more inviting enviornment that will continue to attract new businesses to our state.
9. Pray that all Christian workers from clerks to business owners make godly descisions concerning their finances, express the presence of Christ, and bring forth the Kingdom of God in their realm of influence.
Wednsday and Thursday: Government and Military
1. Pray for the fierce spiritual and political battle over the control of our legislature between the conservatives and liberals.
2. Pray for rejuvenation and restoration for the Christian leaders wounded in the battle for righteousness in our state.
3. Pray that in our upcoming elections our legislature will keep their conservative majority and continue to vote righteously.
4. Pray that fair and righteous judgements are made by our justices and judges.
5. Pray that they interpret our law and constitution properly in making all their decisions.
6. Pray for the protection of all law enforcement and fire fighters serving our communities.
7. Pray for the members of the U.S. Military and their families (protection, salvation, healing of war PTSD, etc.)
8. Pray salvation and freedom for all those who promote gay marriage in our state.
Friday and Saturday: Family/Marriage
1. Pray that families and marriages across our state will be healed and strengthened according to Biblical values.
2. Lord, we pray for the honoring of life and the ending of abortion.
3. Lord, we repent and ask forgiveness for divorce in the church.
4. Lord, heal the damaged and broken hearts and relationships that result from divorce in families.
5. We declare: “What God has joined together, we will not put away.” (Mathew 19:6): “So they are no longer two but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate.”
6. Lord, heal broken family relationships and eliminate domestic violence.
7. Pray Malachi 4:6: “And He shall turn the heart of the fathers to their children and the heart of the children to their fathers.”
8. Lord, lift the veil and open the eyes of believers in New Hampshire concerning gay marriage.
9. Pray Genesis 1:17: “So God created in His own image, in the image of God created He him, Male and female, Created He them.”
1. Pray that the ekklesia in our state will rise up and take spiritual dominion by our votes and actions in the coming elections.
2. Pray for the church to awaken from its spiritual slumber.
3. Isaiah 52:1: “Awake, Awake; Put on strength, O Zion; Put on thy beautiful garments.”
4. Ephesians 5:14: “Awake, sleeper, and rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”
5. Pray for unity among God’s people and among the churches. (Psalm133; John 17; Ephesians 4:11-16) Lord, guide them into partnering with one another to further the Kingdom of God in our state.
6. Pray for pastors and church leaders to be strengthened in their ministries. Pray for protection over them and their families from the strategies and deception of the Enemy that would cause them to sin and bring division.
7. Pray for honor to be established among God’s people in their relationships. Lord, write on our hearts the importance of Your commandment to “love one another as I have loved you.”
8. Establish in our hearts and lives the reality of the two greatest commandments to love God with all our heart and to love our neighbor as yourself.
9. Pray for houses of prayer to come forth in every town and area in New Hampshire. Pray that committed anointed worship and prayer leaders will follow through until the end. Pray for 24/7 Worship and Prayer to emerge across our state.
10. Pray that God would set His anointed leaders, prophetic intercessors, and administrators in place throughout the prayer networks in our state. -
11. Pray for the prayer networks and groups in our state to connect, communicate with each other, and be effective in advancing the Kingdom of God.
12. Pray for repentance that will lead to revival and fuel the next Great Awakening.
13. Pray that the five-fold ministry and its authority be established in the body, that they would rise up and equip the saints, especially the next generation, to do the work of the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
14. Pray that the Anti-Christ spirit be dismantled in false religions (Islam, Mormonism, New Age, etc.). Pray for those caught up in freemasonry, especially in the Church.
15. Pray for the Church in our state to get a deep burden for Israel, stand with Israel, and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
Top State Issues
1.) Swing State
We are one of the twelve swing states for the Presidential Elections in November. Pray for righteous voting!
Controversy concerning whether or not to support gambling casinos is coming to New Hampshire.
3.) Gun Rights Issues
The 2nd Amendment right, preserving the right to bear arms, is a forefront issue in the Governor race.
4.) Homosexual Agenda
Family and marriage between one man and one woman have been under attack with this past legislative session refusing to allow the voters of NH to vote on the definition of marriage. The bill defining marriage as between one man and one woman was defeated in May of 2012. We were the sixth state in the nation to have legalized gay marriage.
5.) Fiscal Stewardship
Concerning the state budget, pray for New Hampshire to be wise in handling finances
State Primary: Sept.11, 2012
Deadline: Sept.11, 2012
Poll Hours: Varies
General Election: Nov. 6, 2012
Deadline: Nov. 6, 2012
Poll Hours: Varies
Filing Deadline (Parties): June 15, 2012
Filing Deadline (Independents): August 8, 2012
Jackie Cilley (Democrat) - Ex-State Sen. & Businesswoman
Maggie Hassan (Democrat) - Ex-State Senate Majority Leader & Attorney
Bill Pearce Kennedy (Democrat) - Airforce Veteran, Business Owner
Ovide Lamontagne (Republican) - Ex-State Board of Education Chair, Attorney, ‘96 Nominee & ‘10 US Sen. Candidate (Christian)
Kevin Smith (Republican) - Ex-State Rep., Conservative Political Organizer, Ex-Gubernatorial Aide & Ex-Congressional Aide (Christian)
Bob Tarr (Republican) - Store Manager, GOP Activist & Frequent Candidate
John Babiarz (Libertarian) - Businessman, Ex-State Party Chair, USAF Veteran
Ed “Hobo Ed” Furlong (Independent) - Businessman
U.S. House of Representatives
Vern Clough (Republican) - Retired Barber
Rick Parent (Republican) - Marine Engineer
Carol Shea-Porter (Democrat) - Ex-Congresswoman & Ex-Rochester City Democratic Chair
Diane Soracco (Democrat) - Occupy Movement Activist
Gerard Beloin (Republican) - Roofing Contractor, Tea Party Activist & ‘10 US Sen. Candidate
Will Dean (Republican) - Tea Party Activist
Miroslaw Dziedzic (Republican)
Dennis Lamare (Republican) - Insurance Agent & Ex-Stockbroker
Ann McLane Kuster (Democrat) - Attorney, Democratic Activist, Ex-Congressional Aide & ‘10 Nominee
Hardy Macia (Libertarian) - iPhone/Android Apps developer
Danny Keating (Independent)
For further information on NH State candidates/race click here
- In New Hampshire, there are 424 total state legislative seats with elections in 2012 and nearly all current incumbents are seeking re-election.
Of those 424, 24 are State Senate seats and 400 are State House seats. A total of 311 incumbents (73.4%) are seeking re-election this year. Just 144 (46.3%) incumbents running for re-election face primary opposition. (1)
- Additionally, there are 127 (30%) districts where an incumbent is not seeking re-election within that district. For November’s general elections, there will be 337 (79.5%) seats where more than one major party candidate will appear on the ballot. (1)
(1) BallotPedia. www.ballotpedia.org
1.) Income Tax Amendment
- Would ban new taxes on personal income
2.) Constitution Convention Question
- The measure would create a convention to revise, alter, or amend the state constitution.
Current Elected Officials
Executive Council of New Hampshire
The executive council is made up of five counselors elected for two-year terms by their respective districts. The General Court divides the state into five districts by population as needed for the public good. New Hampshire is one of the few states that has an Executive Council and is the state whose council has the most power. Executive Counselors are elected to serve as advocates for the people. The Executive Council advises the governor on all matters and provides a check on the governor’s power. Currently they are all Republican. (1)
To view a list of all of New Hampshire’s current elected officials, please click here.
1. Pray Colossians 2:1-14 over all our elected officials.
2. Pray for the salvation of all those who need salvation and for the Christians to get strengthening.
3. Lord, we plead the blood of Jesus Christ over our leaders, and we ask you to direct them to lead from a biblical world view.(Proverbs 28:2)
4. Pray that any corruption within the hearts and lives of our political leaders will be exposed, with subsequent repentance and reconcilliation to the Lord and their fellow man.
5. Lord, strengthen the families of all the elected officals in New Hampshire and surround them with godly counsel and insight, and wisdom.
6. Lord remove from positions of authority those who oppose righteousness (ungodly Shebna) and bring into office those who will fight for righteousness (Eliakim) (Isaiah 22:12-24)
(1) Wikipedia.org. Executive Council of New Hampshire. 30 July 2012
To download this prayer guide as a PDF document, please click on the downloadable resource below.