May 24, 2013
Jun 17 - Mildred Bean
A copy of the Root 52 prayer guide for this state can be found by Clicking Here
Mississippi has an important portion for our nation. Recently, in Pascagoula, MS, the new attack submarine USS Mississippi was formally commissioned. Webster’s Dictionary defines “commission” as “the act of committing or sending to an order; a mandate; authority given; and the state of being authorized to act or perform service.” This is a picture of a fresh commissioning for our State to search and destroy the works of the evil one! I John 3:8 says, “For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.” Mississippi is on the move offensively to possess all our inheritance for the King’s glory!
Mississippi Week of Prayer
Mississippi Fast Forward Prayer Guide
Gathering for prayer and worship – Mississippi State Capitol: Monday, July 2, 2012; 11:30 – 1 p.m.
(Prepared by Dorothy Wilcox)
1) Pray for our governmental leaders (especially for Gov. Bryant, Lt. Gov. Reeves, Speaker of the House Gunn). Pray for there to be a spirit of unity in promoting God’s agenda for Mississippi and not man’s agenda. Bind every spirit of division. (1 Timothy 2:1-4, Matthew 16:19) Declare that political and religious strongholds operating in our state and national government will be pulled down. (2 Corinthians 10:4)
2) Pray for God to position righteous, wise men and women in high governmental positions in Mississippi and in our nation. Declare that “Justice, Righteousness and Truth will be the standards by which they rule”. Then we will be blessed and be a blessing to others. (Romans 13:1, Jeremiah 4:2)
3) Pray for God’s wisdom to speak in the area of Mississippi’s finances. Pray that our legislators’ hearts not be overcome with the spirit of mammon but with good stewardship of our gifts and resources. (Luke 16:1-13) Decree the breaking of the spirit of poverty over Mississippi and an uncovering of hidden treasures in our land and waters.
4) Pray for the removal of every corrupt and ungodly leader of our state and nation, just as Shebna was exposed and driven out of office and another (Eliakim), who had a father’s heart, was given his office. Declare “Shebna’s out” and “Eliakim’s in”! (Isaiah 22:15-25) Pray that our next president have a father’s heart for this nation.
5) Pray for victory of candidates who are committed to life and family values. Pray for discernment among the voters, that believers will not be apathetic or deceived but be informed and diligent to get involved, to vote and encourage friends and neighbors to vote. (2 Timothy 2:15)
6) Pray for our state and national leaders to understand the importance of supporting and standing with Israel. (Genesis 12:3)
(Prepared by Ruthie and Billy Joe Young)
Lord, we cry out for the spirit of Elijah, the prophetic, to come into our state to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children. (Malachi 4:5-6) We thank You for a governmental shift toward life in our state. We thank You for a governor who has the heart of a father. His mandate is to see true fathers rise up in our state and the illegitimacy rate of children reduced! We believe that You are moving in this arena in our state. Mississippi’s name means “Father of many waters.” Lord, let the sound of the Voice of Many Waters, the Ancient of Days, connect to our sound and shift our state into a state whose destiny will reflect your Father heart. Adopt us as a state, Lord. Release your Glory as the Father over Mississippi!
1) Mississippi has more fatherless children than any other state.
a) Lord, we repent as the church, for not reflecting Your father heart toward our children. We have substituted programs, both church and welfare programs, for relationship. We have allowed the government to take care of our children, instead of stepping into that place as the church.
b) We cry out for You to raise up fathers in our state, to turn their hearts toward their children. Lord, we pray for men in all aspects of society to wake up to the call to stand by the women - wives, daughters and girlfriends - and become the fathers You have destined them to become.
c) We pray for the church to wake up to this need, and where there is not a father in the family, help us to release the spirit of adoption, not only in our prayer lives, but also in our deeds.
d) Bring godly men and women to mentor and adopt children in our state.
2) The need for foster care is very high in our state.
a) Lord, forgive us for not caring of the orphans. These children are ‘floating’ in this system and are in need of stable homes in which to dwell, be loved, accepted and adopted.
b) Father, please break through the bureaucratic ‘red tape’ for these children to be released into Christian homes.
c) Father, call Your people to arise and awaken to this need in our state and make the sacrifice to step into this gap.
3) Murder, violence and gang recruitment is high among young black males.
a) Father, these young men and women are looking for a family, a place to belong. Forgive us as the church when we have not made a welcoming place for these young men and women.
b) Father, we release the blood of Jesus and life toward these young black men who are caught in the web of deception looking for “family.” We say there is a Father who loves you, and you belong in the family of God.
c) We release the spirit of life and light to overcome the darkness and death that has so captured these young men.
d) Lord, hear the cries of the mothers and fathers whose sons and daughters have been victims of this violence and those who have been caught in the web of street gangs, drugs and sex trafficking. We pray for deliverance, freedom and healing!
4) Abortion. We have one last abortion clinic in our state. (This last one may be closed when new legislation goes into affect July 1st.)
a) Father, we repent for not valuing life as You do. We repent for killing our unborn children and for the bloodshed of these innocent children.
b) Father, we repent for allowing this governmental gate to be opened into our state and nation. We thank You for a shift in our government and the new legislation that has been passed protecting our women and unborn children.
c) Lord, release Your power to close this gate and this clinic.
d) Lord, close the avenues to out of state clinics and prevent the trafficking of these women to these clinics.
e) Lord, please turn the hearts of the mothers and fathers to their children, lest You strike our land with a curse.
5) Abstinence or Abstinence Plus will be taught in all of our schools this year.
a) Lord, we ask that the word ‘abstinence’ be imparted strongly into our teenagers’ hearts and minds. We ask that they would hear it, understand it and You would move in their hearts to understand purity and holiness.
b) Lord, we pray for Christians to become educated in this subject and that Christian leaders would volunteer as teachers to go into our schools to bring this required message to our children.
c) We ask for a Holy Spirit-inspired move of purity in our schools and classrooms.
d) We pray for the intentions of this new standard - to increase abstinence in our teenagers - to be met and exceeded!
Wednesday, July 4/Business
(Prepared by Katie Thomas)
1) II Chronicles 7:14 - Yahweh Father, we humble ourselves before You, we pray and seek Your face, and we turn from our wicked ways. Please forgive us for the sins of omission and commission in the marketplace of Mississippi. We repent of the helplessness we have felt as the unrighteous trade systems have overpowered the business arena. Forgive us for thinking Your hand was too short that You could not deliver us out of the hand of our enemies. As we repent, we release a washing of the water of the Word of God to cleanse all unrighteous trade, and we dedicate the halls of the trade systems to be used for Your Kingdom business, not only for Mississippi, but for America. We establish the headship of Christ Jesus in our marketplaces. Let the nation rise and bless the Lord in the marketplace
2) Acts 9:18 - Father, we pray for the scales to fall from the eyes of Mississippians so we can see that we must represent You in the workplace as well as on Sunday mornings in a church building. It is by our obedience on this earth that Your will is done here, as it is in Heaven. We pray for eyes to see the vivid blueprint of the plan You are working to fulfill Your word for the social transformation on this earth. Help us to see the big picture of what it’s all about, so we are working for You and not against You. We pray for understanding, so we can join in and help bring it to pass.
3) Proverbs 10:22 - We pray for Mississippians to rise up and participate in the financial system that God has created. Bring to us the understanding of Your kingdom’s financial system, for us to see how to use it for ministry. Give us wisdom to know that all money has a kingdom purpose; whether it’s provision or surplus, it is on a mission for You, and we must not let that mission be aborted by the enemy. Father, we ask for wisdom to be released, so we understand how to pray for the witty inventions, the inheritances, the blessing, the favor, the wealth of the wicked to come in through salvation of souls and from gathering the spoils. Help us to do business at the marketplace gates, so the money can be used to finance this end time harvest.
4) Revelation 1:5-6 & Psalm 8:5-6 - We pray for God’s people to work and conduct business in Mississippi as kings and priest in the marketplace. We break the power of the poverty mentality that says you have to be poor to serve God. We will no longer believe the lie of the enemy that says poverty makes you holy. We rise up in authority and power and call in the jobs, contracts and promotions by the supernatural power of Yahweh. We are pursuing and obtaining levels of faith like we’ve never know before, a faith that is moving mountains of denial and delay. We are building places of success for the Glory of God to dwell. We thank You, Lord, as we sit at the gates and do kingdom business that you are continually bringing divine appointments. It’s not by might, it’s not by power, but it’s by the Holy Spirit that we rule the business mountain for Kingdom purposes. Lord Jesus, we pray we will begin to take dominion in the marketplace in our nation to see Your will done and to see Your Kingdom come, in the Name above all names, Jesus Christ.
Thursday/July 5/Arts and Entertainment
(Prepared by Nancy Sleger)
Father, we ask You to stir the “waters” over the creative anointing for arts and entertainment upon the state of Mississippi. There is a great well of anointing for art and sound You have deposited within the womb of this state that has brought forth so many world renowned artisans. We ask You to once again “brood” over the womb of this state and bring forth a rebirth, a revival, a renaissance of the expressive arts that will prophesy, have a worldwide cultural impact, and unveil the glory and majesty of Your Kingdom. Lord, we declare that You are the Master Artisan who created the heavens and the earth. Let Your creative presence rest mightily upon our state.
1) You have “called” people to the mountain of arts and entertainment. Let them be “filled” with the Spirit of God, in wisdom and understanding, in knowledge and all manner of workmanship to design artistic works. (Ex. 35:30-32a)
a) We ask for a fresh anointing and outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon those called as artisans. For those who have not come to know You as Lord and Savior, we ask for a great harvest.
b) Give Your artisans wisdom, knowledge and insight into Your creative anointing.
c) Give them eyes to see all manner of artistic works and give them the ability to design, create and craft.
d) We ask that those who are called would have eyes to see. Open the blind eyes.
2) Art and entertainment are expressions of the passion of the soul, are to be enjoyed and can therefore be dark or light. Father, we pray for deliverance for Your artisans that their expression might come into the light and reflect the light, glory and majesty of Your Kingdom.
a) We pray for healing and deliverance. Where the enemy has come to kill, steal and destroy, we pray Your anointing to set the captives and the gifts free would be fully manifested.
b) We ask that You bind up the broken-hearted.
3) Father, as art and entertainment always seek the bounds of creative thought, sound and visual expression, we as a Church have often been judgmental and close-minded; for this we repent! Where we should have embraced and mentored, we have judged and cast out; for this we repent! When an opportunity arose for us to take time and see with perhaps a new eye and thought, we turned aside; for this we repent! Father, Your artists are an expression of Your creation, and we have not respected the gift within; for this we repent!
a) As we repent, we ask for healing, both for those offended and for ourselves.
b) Teach us how to pray and make us aware of those who have been gifted to express the arts.
c) Help us to appreciate and value the mountain of arts and entertainment.
d) Let us enjoy the fruits of our labor as expressed by the arts.
4) Father, the mountain of arts and entertainment is an extremely powerful, effective visual/auditory tool that impacts local, state, regional, national and international culture.
a) We pray for a sweeping move of your Holy Spirit in the industry of arts and entertainment on all levels, including the state of Mississippi.
b) Let a new wave come forth of expression upon this mountain that will prophesy a new message, a Kingdom message.
c) Let there be a new worldwide influence of the Kingdom as expressed through the creative arts.
d) Your word says, “Ask of Me, and I will give you the nations for your inheritance, and the ends of the earth for your possession.” – Psalm 2:8
e) We ask for the nation of those called to the mountain of arts and entertainment.
f) We pray for the industry of the arts and say release the captives of captivity. Release the artisans; release their gifting for holy expression. Release the finances for anointed expression.
g) We pray for the state of Mississippi to creatively develop and market the industry and create finances for this state.
5) Father, the secret things belong to You. Reveal the secret things through Your artisans. Make known the riches of Your glory. As it is in Heaven, let it be seen and heard in Mississippi and upon this earth. Remove the veil and let Your gifted artists and entertainers express Your glory to have a worldwide cultural impact. Continue to cause those who have dedicated themselves and their giftings on the mountain of arts and entertainment to “grow in grace” and display a spirit of excellence in both character and gifting to the glory of God. (Deuteronomy 29:29a, Romans 9:12)
(Prepared by Marion Neill)
1) The first usage of the word “teach” in scripture is Exodus 4:12, when God commands Moses, “Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.” God Himself was the first teacher, and He commands His people to teach His laws and statutes to the next generation. We have forgotten God’s command.
a) Father, forgive us for forgetting Your command to teach Your laws and statutes to our children and to our children’s children. You said in Your Word that “every good and perfect gift comes down from heaven from the Father of Lights.” (James 1:17)
b) Give us again the gift of instilling in the hearts of children a reverence for You and for Your laws. Restore the fear of the Lord to this state, especially in the field of education, we pray in Jesus’ Name.
2) In 1962-63, three lawsuits against prayer and Bible reading resulted in Supreme Court decisions abolishing prayer and Bible reading in public schools. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the beginning of that process.
a) Father, we ask You to forgive us for removing Your influence from our educational system. We confess that we are guilty of eliminating the guiding principles of prayer and the study of Your word from our schools.
b) We ask You to cleanse our hearts and minds of rebellion and pride and to begin this year in the state of Mississippi to reverse the work of the enemy in the minds of students, teachers, school administrators, and parents.
c) Move in the hearts of legislators, voters, and judges to restore a godly heritage of prayer and daily Bible reading in our schools.
d) We boldly declare that Mississippi will be Your voice to lead the way in this process. Students will once again begin their days with prayer and “hide Your Word in their hearts, that they might not sin against You.” (Psalm 119:11) Lord, show us Your glory in the schools of Mississippi!
3) A Charter Schools bill was considered by the Mississippi Legislature in 2011, but was not passed due to concerns about the legislation. It will probably be presented to the Legislature again next year.
a) Father, we declare Your Lordship over the subject of charter schools in Mississippi. You have a plan where charter schools are concerned, and we say, “Yes” and “Amen” to that plan and “No” to every other plan.
b) We release godly wisdom into the hearts of those who will consider and vote on the legislation for charter schools. As Your plan comes forth, let division, strife, and partisan politics be bound, in the Name of Jesus. Let no outside or ungodly influences creep in.
c) We declare that Mississippi is moving forward in education, and that every obstacle to Your move in this State is being removed. May every strategy You desire to be part of the education mountain in this season be established, for Your glory.
d) May the mountain of education in Mississippi align with Your kingdom. May the mountain of the Lord’s house be established on the top of the mountains and be exalted above the hills, and may all nations (in our state) flow into it. (Isaiah 2:2)
(Prepared by Dana Sleger)
“God’s gift of communication equips us to represent the Creator on earth. We see, hear, and speak under God’s authority. God even commanded us to ‘rule’ over the earth (Gen. 1:28). Our vocation is to cocreate culture that honors God and serves our neighbor.” — Quentin J. Shultze
Psalm 45:1 — “My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.”
Daniel 1:17 — “As for these four young men, God gave them knowledge and skill in all literature and wisdom; and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.”
Habakkuk 2:2 — “Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.”
How the Media Operates
Understanding how the media operates through communication outlets of print, radio, film, television and Internet is key to praying effectively for the reformation of the media mountain: “The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.” (James 5:16)
• Media: This mountain measures its level of success by the immediate or gradual influence it has on its audience. The monopolistic function of determining whose voice is heard and how a message is controlled directly impacts all other mountains of culture.
• Gatekeepers: Those in leadership positions — newspaper/magazine editors and television/radio station general managers — who control what and how a message reaches the public.
• Ideology: Mass media are comprised of social institutions that are guided by their own values, practices and beliefs. Given man is fallible, media organizations are fallible, which means an ideology not rooted in Christ can impact culture negatively through the practice of agenda setting and propaganda of darkness.
1) Pray that ambassadors of the Kingdom who are called to the media mountain are guided by a heart to bring glory to God and not their own name. (Psalm 45:17)
2) Pray that the kaleidoscope technique utilized by the media to relay a persuasive, hypnotic message through a skewed lens of propaganda would have a limited effect. (Romans 16:17-18, Colossians 2:8)
3) Pray from an imprecatory position that media representatives/organizations who use arrows of crafted messages laced with deceit, manipulation and seduction would fail to hit target audiences, and be removed from position of influence. (Psalm 5:9-10, Psalm 10:2a, Psalm 58:6-7)
4) Pray that strategic positions of cultural influence would divinely open to leaders who fear God, have clean hands and a pure heart, and are driven by a righteous desire to ascend the media hill of the Lord for the purpose of advancing a Kingdom agenda. (Psalm 24:3-4)
5) Pray that writers, broadcast news anchors/reporters, actors, journalists, editors, musicians, radio hosts and bloggers who possess good and perfect gifts from above would steward and cultivate their gifts with Genesis 1:28 authority to fill the airwaves with the gospel. (James 1:17, Mark 16:16)
6) Pray for a renewal of creativity to be stirred in those called to the media mountain, so these agents of change may connect heaven and earth through means of direct and indirect communication, supernaturally enhanced by the imagination of heaven that will seek and save the lost.
7) Pray that Kingdom-minded students functioning in media outlets in high school and college campuses across the state would move with boldness to launch a moral revolution through spoken and written words that will capture a young generation for Christ.
8) Pray that reformers on the mountain of media will have their paths enlarged so their feet do not slip, and that they will be blessed with patience, courage, strength, wisdom, knowledge, insight, and a holy conviction to fight a good fight and complete their Kingdom assignment. (Psalm 18:36, 2 Timothy 4:5&7)
9) Pray that reformers gifted with communication skills will be teachable and adequately trained for war, but will always engage culture from a heart that is bound by the same everlasting love that Jesus displayed to the culture of His time — a purpose to establish God’s Kingdom on earth and draw people to everlasting life.
Works Cited: Shultze, Quentin J. Communicating for Life: Christian Stewardship in Community and Media. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic, 2000.
(Prepared by Mildred Bean)
1) Father, as Your church, we ask that You will search us and know our hearts; try us and know our anxious thoughts; and see if there is any wicked way in us, and lead us in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24) Create in us a clean heart, O God, and renew a right and steadfast spirit within us. (Psalm 51:10) Yahweh, refine and purify Your church so that we can offer to You the LORD an offering in righteousness for You have said that “righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people”. (Malachi 3:3, Proverbs 14:34) As we are made righteous through the blood of Jesus, we declare that the scepter of wickedness shall not rest on this land that has been allotted to us the righteous, lest we would reach out our hands to iniquity. (Psalm 125:3)
2) Our Father, You have said that it is good and pleasant for brethren to dwell together in unity; that is the place of commanded blessing. (Psalm 133:1,3) So, may we, the body of Christ, seek to lay aside our competitiveness and pettiness and meet together at the cross of Jesus Christ to seek first the Kingdom of God. May we love one another as You have commanded, and may this love be a witness to the world that we are true disciples of Jesus Christ. (John 13:34-35)
3) Lord Jesus, deliver us from a religious spirit and help us to stir love to action like the good Samaritan. May we choose to love not only in word and tongue, but in deed and truth. (I John 3:18) You have said that we are the salt of the earth and the light of the world. Father, we don’t want to lose our saltiness or hide our light. We will let our light shine before men that they may see our good works and glorify You, Our Father in heaven. (Matthew 5:13-16)
4) We, Your people, repent for embracing replacement theology regarding the church and Israel. We renounce and repent for tolerating a spirit of anti-Semitism in the church. As the Ekklesia (Your ruling, legislative body) on the earth, we declare that this spirit of anti-Semitism will no longer find place in this state and that Mississippi is embracing the nation and people of Israel. We bless Israel and pray, inquire, and ask for the peace (shalom) of Jerusalem, seeking her good. (Psalm 122)
5) Together as Your people, we declare over the religious mountain in this state and nation that You, Yahweh, are the one, true God and there is no other! We declare that God the Father has a Son and His name is Jesus Christ; nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. We agree and speak that Jesus Christ is the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world; that He alone is the Light of Life! We declare that the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. We declare that our trust is in the LORD (Yahweh) and not in man or princes. You are our King, and we want no other! You have made the earth by Your power and established the world by Your wisdom, and have stretched out the heavens at Your discretion! We speak what You commanded, “The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens.” But the Kingdom of the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Kingdom which shall not be destroyed! And His dominion shall endure to the end! (Acts 4:12, John 1:9 & 8:12, I Corinthians 1:18, Psalm 118:8-9, Jeremiah 10:10-12, Daniel 7:14)
Top State Issues
Fatherlessness—Mississippi has more fatherless children than any other state.
Abstinence—Abstinence or Abstinence Plus will be taught in all public schools in 2013. May this word “abstinence” be imparted strongly into our teenagers’ hearts and minds.
Charter schools—A Charter Schools bill will probably be presented to the legislature in 2013.
Foster care— The need for foster care for children in our state is very high.
Redistricting—Mississippi’s plan for House and Senate redistricting has passed both the House and the Senate and will be submitted to the US Justice Department for approval.
See more details on prayer points in the prayer guide.
From the Mississippi Secretary of State’s 2012 Elections Calendar
3rd —Absentee Balloting: Circuit Clerk’s offices must remain open until noon this Saturday for absentee voting for the General Election. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-653 (1972)) Today at noon is the last day to vote by absentee ballot in the Circuit Clerk’s office for the general election. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-715 (1972)) 5th Absentee Balloting: (Monday) Mailed absentee ballots must be received no later than 5:00 pm to be accepted for the General Election. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-631 (1972)) * NOTE: Absentee ballots received after this deadline are valid only for purposes of counting votes for the Presidential race if received by 7:00 pm on Election Day. Military absentee ballots received until 7:00 pm on Election Day.
6th—GENERAL ELECTION: Polls are open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm for voting in the General Election. (§102 Miss. Const. of 1890) 16th Election Commissions: Deadline for County Election Commissions to declare results of the General Election and deliver certificates of elections to those elected. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-601 (1972)) No candidate shall be certified as elected unless all required campaign finance reports have been filed. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-811 (1972))
17th—Absentee Balloting: (Saturday) Circuit Clerk’s offices remain open until noon for absentee voting for the Run-off Election (if run-off required). (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-653 (1972))
24th—Absentee Balloting: Circuit Clerk’s offices must remain open until noon this Saturday for absentee voting for the Run-off election, if a Run-off is being held. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-653 (1972)) Today at noon is the last day to vote by absentee ballot in the Circuit Clerk’s office for the Run-off Election. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-715 (1972))
27th—Run-off Election: (if required) For any special election or other office requiring a majority vote to be elected, polls are open today from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. (Miss. Code Ann. § 23-15-833, 37-7-227, 23-15-849 (1972))
For more complete information, go to http://www.sos.ms.gov/links/elections/home/tab5/2012%20Elections%20Calendar.pdf.
MS Secretary of State’s Office
2012 General Election Candidate List
Roger Wicker (R)* – Incumbent
Albert N. Gore Jr. (D) — Oktibbeha County Democratic Chair, Retired Army Officer & Vietnam War Veteran
Tom Cramer (Independent) – Tea Party Activist
Shawn O’Hara (Reform) – 2011 Gov. Candidate
Alan Nunnelee (R)* — Incumbent
Brad Morris (D) – Attorney & Ex-Congressional Aide
Danny Bedwell (Libertarian) – State Party Chair
Jim R. Bourland (Constitution)
Chris Potts (Reform)
Bennie Thompson (D)*—Incumbent
Bill Marcy (R) – Retired Police Officer, Tea Party Activist
Cobby Mondale Williams (Independent) — Consultant & Ex-Urban Planner
Lajena Williams (Reform) – Petal, MS & 2011 Senate candidate for Dist. 44
Gregg Harper (R)*—Incumbent
John “Luke” Pannell (Reform)
Steven Palazzo (R)*—Incumbent
Michael Herrington (D)—Service Manager
Ron Williams (Libertarian) – Businessman, Ex-Merchant Marine Sailor & 2011 Gov. Candidate
Robert W. Claunch (Reform)
Earle S. Banks—District One, Position One
William L. (Bill) Waller, Jr. – District One, Position One
Leslie D. King – District One, Position Two
Talmadge Braddock—District Two, Position Three
Mike Randolph – District Two, Position Three
Josiah Dennis Coleman—District Three, Position Three
Richard T. Phillips – District Three, Position Three
Ceola James – Court of Appeals, District Two, Position Two
Ermea EJ Russell—Court of Appeals, District Two, Position Two
Latrice Westbrooks—Court of Appeals, District Two, Position Two
Gene Fair – Court of Appeals, District Five, Position One
M. Ronald Doleac – Chancery Court Judge, District Ten, Place Four
Currently, there are no issues on the 2012 General Election ballot.
Current Elected Officials
MISSISSIPPI ELECTED OFFICIALS
Governor – Phil Bryant
Lieutenant Governor – Tate Reeves
Secretary of State – Delbert Hosemann
Attorney General – Jim Hood
State Auditor – Stacey Pickering
State Treasurer – Lynn Fitch
Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce – Cindy Hyde-Smith
Commissioner of Insurance – Mike Chaney
To download this prayer guide as a PDF document, please click on the downloadable resource below.