December 08, 2013
Jun 15 - Karen Krueger
A copy of the Root 52 prayer guide for this state can be found by Clicking Here
June 25-July 1 is Minnesota’s FastForward week. Minnesota will hold a 1/2 hour prayer conference call every day at noon during this week. Each day we will address one of the 7 mountains in prayer. Please join us. 605-475-4700 Code 529279#.
The Lord has called the Minnesota Apostolic Prayer Network (MAPN) to launch a worship focus called “worship ME MINNESOTA” on June 25th, the first day of our FastForward week. This focus will be ongoing through the next three years.
Personal Worship - Minnesota’s strategy for our week of FastForward is that we each take time to increase our personal level of worship. As we do this, we will be assured our prayer and fasting for the nation will be Holy Spirit empowered to be effective.
Corporate Worship - There will be gatherings throughout the week for the focus of worship and prayer. Contact Tom and Karen Gibson, Minnesota Worship Coordinators for MAPN, at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and locations.
Facebook - To follow daily FastForward Prayer Points join our Minnesota Apostolic Prayer Network (MAPN) Facebook Group. When you join this open group, you will be able to read postings, comment on postings and enter your own prayer posts.
– Prophetic Words over Minnesota –
There have been many significant words spoken over this state. Below is a small sampling; for more extensive words, please refer to the Root 52 prayer guide.
July 2003, Cindy Jacobs – given in Elk River, Minnesota
“There is not another state in the Union to whom I have said, ‘You are a revival state.’ Not one! But I say it to you, Minnesota. You are a revival state!”
August 4-5, 2003 – Dutch Sheets and Chuck Pierce – 50 State Tour
Dutch Sheets shared in the opening of the Minnesota conference how the Lord had shown him on the flight into Minneapolis that “Minnesota is the Threshing Floor State.”
Cindy Jacobs - I am getting ready to shoot you like a flaming arrow. I’m getting ready to do a new thing with you. I have given you a seer anointing to see and peer into the future. You are a state of Awakening and Reformation! You are called to awaken the rest of the nation. God is on the move here.
Cindy Jacobs - There is a great rumbling - an underground rumbling - a sound of shaking in the ground, and God is getting ready to cause from nowhere, a greater army than was in the Jesus People Movement. They are going to awaken the nation. God is ready to release power, anointing and miracles like we have never seen. Wake up!
Cindy Jacobs - Lord says, “I am calling you to a fast, a fast that doesn’t stop. Every day someone must be fasting.” *Minnesota responded to this word and founded FASTminnesota in the fall of 2009. This is still going today with nearly 80 intercessors participating. Kitty Shipshock is the FASTminnesota Leader and you can be a part of this by going to Call to the Wall website. Click the FASTminnesota button and join.
Minnesota Week of Prayer
– WEEK OF PRAYER - SCHEDULE FOR MINNESOTA –
Monday, June 25th - Religion Mountain
– Bless the Church –
1. Father, we ask You to bless the Church in Minnesota.
2. We call the churches to be secure and confident in what You have asked them to do.
3. We declare the churches will grow in their passion to care for, pray for and provide for the people of their congregation.
4. We declare there will be no fear and instead an openness to the whole council of God.
5. We declare the church will see the Five-Fold Ministry as a blessing to the Body of Christ.
– Ekklesia –
1. We pray the separation of Church and State that has been ingrained in the church would be revealed as deception.
2. We call the Ekklesia to rise up in their God-given authority and legislate in the heavens what will be seen in the earth.
3. We declare righteousness and godliness will be seen in the land.
– Repent –
1. We repent for our part in allowing and tolerating an antichrist spirit to thrive in Minnesota.
2. We declare the laws in Minnesota that protect the antichrist communities will be rewritten to honor God.
3. By the name and the blood of Jesus, we shut up and shut down every antichrist spirit that has found an open door in Minnesota and thereby has been able to establish a root system of ungodliness in our society.
Tuesday, June 26 - Business Mountain
Minnesota has led the nation in this mountain in many areas, particularly in medical research and advancement and major corporations that began and have flourished here. Full details on “firsts” and other significant accomplishments can be found in the Root 52 prayer guide.
In 2001, Cindy Jacobs prophesied that leaders in business will arise from Minnesota. In 2003, Chuck Pierce prophesied, that when worshippers and intercessors gather in unity, the wealth and economics of Minnesota would shift. Dutch Sheets declared, “God is coming to the inner cities, and poverty is being transformed. As the ‘Threshing Floor’, you are destined for fruitfulness. You shall be full of wheat, and the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. You are going to find your redeemer on the threshing floor; the threshing floor is a place of redemption, of buying back, a place where debts are paid and a place where that which was lost can be redeemed.” In 2004, Barbara Yoder prophesied that Minnesota will be a model for taking our cities back for God. In 2010, Cindy said that Josephs will arise. Joseph had an anointing to know how to store up and distribute provision. We say, “Yes, Lord we agree with the words of the prophets.”
1. We repent and cast off the spirit of mammon and greed, and we release the eternal light and sound of God into the atmosphere over the business mountain in Minnesota and in the nation.
2. We call forth the Josephs in this mountain who are anointed to know how to store up and distribute wealth and provisions.
3. As this wisdom comes forth, we release the wealth of God to the obedient sons of God to bring forth the transformation and reformation of every mountain.
4. We release blood-covered honesty, integrity, creativity and accountability into those working in this mountain, and we call forth new plans, strategies and ideas for the advancement of the Kingdom.
5. We call forth “kingdom businesses” that will work for the advancement of the Kingdom of God, aid in the transfer of wealth from the ungodly to the godly and build for the glory of God, not the glory of man.
6. We cast off the spirit of poverty and declare this is a place where debts are paid, new wine and oil are being poured out and the inner cities are being transformed.
7. We call forth continued advancements in the medical field that will lead to the annihilation of cancer and AIDS.
8. We release the revelation of those natural resources that God has stored up for such a time as this - the oil wells, the silver, gold and diamond mines.
Wednesday, June 27th - Government Mountain
Isaiah 9:7 - “Of the increase of His government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from the [latter] time forth, even forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.”
1. Decree the mountain of the Lord will be exalted over the government mountain of Minnesota.
2. Decree God’s righteous government will flow into all cities and counties of Minnesota. (Isaiah 2:2)
3. Decree that law and justice will prevail at every polling place in Minnesota. (Deut. 32:4)
4. Decree that all corruption and illegal voting will be exposed.
5. Decree that believers will rise up, vote and choose God-fearing men and women of truth who hate unjust gain. (Ex. 18:21)
6. Decree to loose the bonds of tradition and generational politics so voters can choose freely.
7. Pray that believers in Minnesota understand their vote is a covenant act before God that declares their allegiance to the standards of the candidate, whether they be for God or against Him.
8. Pray at your polling places. Dismiss the spirits of corruption and confusion that have influenced the hearts and minds of the voters. Ask God to station angels there to protect the integrity of voting.
9. Pray for protection over the Voter ID Constitutional Amendment and that the people of Minnesota will have their voice heard. NOTE: The ACLU has filed a lawsuit challenging the voter ID constitutional amendment. Secretary of State Mark Ritchie opposes the law, so there is a question of whether he will defend it or not. There is also discussion that the legislature will not defend the case, alleging it will be too expensive.
Thursday, June 28th - Arts & Entertainment
2 Chronicles 7:14-15 “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.”
1. We bow our stiff necks and knees to You, King of King and Lord of Lords; we acknowledge that we have bowed to the spirit of arts and entertainment and have been worshiping the idol of entertainment rather than the God of gods.
2. We repent for looking to something or someone other than You to satisfy our desire for enjoyment. You are the only one who can fulfill our needs.
3. We repent for seeking thrills in movies, music, art with no regard for what You would have us participate in.
4. We repent for opening our eye gates, ear gates and our minds to wickedness and unholy alliances with the enemy of our souls through the arts and entertainment mountain.
5. Thank You for creating the arts and entertainment for our enjoyment and Your glory. (Ps. 24:1)
6. We speak life into the arts and entertainment mountain, and we reclaim it for the glory of God.
7. We decree this mountain will produce wholesome films that will draw people into the Kingdom of God.
8. We decree this mountain will produce music that will bring life to people in all of their circumstances, and people will be saved and healed just through the colors and frequencies of sound in worship to the King.
9. We declare people will see and hear the Gospel message of salvation in unique ways through the arts and other forms of design.
Friday, June 29th - Education Mountain
– Repentance –
1. We repent for abdicating our role as parents to “train our children in the way they should go” to ungodly institutions. (Prov. 22:6)
2. Father, we repent for our part in allowing the antichrist spirit to rule and reign in the education mountain, and we release the truth of Jesus Christ.
3. We repent for allowing secular humanism to be the god of our institutions of education, and we release righteousness.
4. We repent for allowing self-esteem to be enthroned as the center of our education, and we release a spirit of selflessness in Christ Jesus.
5. We repent for taking pride in the system that is anti-God, and we release humility.
– Petition –
1. Father, we ask You to bless the institutions of learning in Minnesota.
2. Bless mothers and fathers as they train their children.
3. Bless the preschools and day cares that train children while their parents are away.
4. Bless Minnesota’s primary, elementary, middle and high schools.
5. Bless Minnesota’s institutions of higher learning: technical colleges, vocational colleges, junior colleges, state universities, private universities, and Christian institutions of higher learning.
6. Father, we ask that You place mature Christian leaders in each of these areas of education.
7. We ask Father God that Your spirit would rule in every aspect of training our next generations.
– Proclamations and Decrees –
1. We proclaim and decree through the blood and the light of Jesus Christ that our educational systems will no longer align with the systems of the world.
2. We proclaim and decree through the blood and the light of Jesus Christ that our educational systems will repent of their wayward humanistic stance.
3. We proclaim and decree that Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and Father God are the center and the focus of our education in Minnesota.
Saturday, June 30th – Family Mountain
1. Pray for protection over the Marriage Protection Amendment. The media in Minnesota is already trying to convince us that the attitude of Minnesotans, which has been overwhelmingly in favor of the amendment, is shifting against it.
2. Pray protection over the hearts and minds of Minnesotans that they will not be turned away from protecting Godly marriage.
Repentance for my sin in my family and sin in my family
Deut. 5:16 Honor your father and mother…As the Lord your God has commanded you, that your days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with you on the land which the Lord your God gives you.
This is a primary law, like the law of gravity, in this world and the Kingdom of God on earth.
Prayer: Lord, show us the deep and hidden sin in our lives of dishonoring of our parents. (Even a sinful parent must be honored with forgiveness). Father, where my earthly father/mother has caused a Mississippi River-sized rift in my relationship with You I seek forgiveness for hanging on to that pain so tightly that I have strangled the life out of myself, my relationship with my father and You. I forgive him for the perceived harm of _(name them)_. May I be resuscitated back to life—abundant life with my father/mother. Any judgment or vows _(name them)___ made against him and You, my heavenly Father, I confess and receive Your forgiveness. Today is a new day of restoration and transformation that You can begin again in me. I am redeemed by the precious Blood of the Lamb, Jesus, my Savior 1Peter 1:19. Thank you Jesus!
Deut. 5:17 You shall not murder. Deut 5: 18 You shall not commit adultery.
Prayer: Father, we confess we have sacrificed our children on the altar of convenience, or to hide our fornication and adultery, thus closeting our pain or rationalizing our actions. We have limited the possibilities of life to more than 50 million in our society who had the potential to be God changers in the world and the church. Through our elected officials and bureaucrats we have sent this same agenda across the globe. Forgive us Father for only thinking of ourselves and not the pre-born and Your plan for each life. We have believed the lie of overpopulation—a cultural fad that became reality. We have not respected the sanctity of our life and extended that to the unborn. May we be enabled to forgive ourselves, our society for an expanding agenda of abortion, and the church for her silence. Where we have offended You, Father, forgive us and restore us. Again we call on the blood of Christ that purifies us from ALL sin. 1 John 1:7 Increase my thankfulness for Jesus, Holy Spirit, and His great love and sacrifice for my sin.
Col. 3:18-21 The Message
Wives, understand and support your husbands by submitting to them in ways that honor the Master.
Husbands, go all out in love for your wives. Don’t take advantage of them.
Children, do what your parents tell you. This delights the Master to no end.
Parents, don’t come down too hard on your children or you’ll crush their spirits.
Prayer: Father we confess an independent attitude in our culture making ourselves little gods and putting You in a box. We have not loved our spouse properly seeking our self protection first. We have not loved our children properly and have not protected our family from the world with the full armor of God according to Eph 6:10-18. Help us restore You to Your proper holy place in our lives and honoring one another as gifts from you. Forgive us for using one another for status instead of a treasure to be mined. Restore marriages and family life to Your original intent and give us hearts that can receive restoration. Help us discover and confess all the deceitfulness in our hearts and minds that have quenched our spirits. Restore relationship between You and I; and then restore me to my family that we may reflect Christ to others. Father, thank you for the examples of Paul and Judy Hegstrom (who lived in Minnesota) whose lives and family were out of control but You miraculously restored and made that family’s story into the movie, Unforgivable. Paul Hegstrom promised if You could turn his life around he would serve you the rest of his life. Your word says in 1 Peter 2:24 By His stripes we were healed. With gratitude I accept the shedding of Christ’s blood for my healing, my family’s healing and the body of Christ, Your Bride!
Generational sin is often thought to apply only to Old Testament times but we see diseases come down through a family tree. Sin works the same way, becoming an iniquitous pattern. We are born hard-wired to that pattern. It can be a poverty spirit which is tied to a religious spirit and wonder why we may judge others more harshly than ourselves or other similar judgments.
Prayer: Father, we ask for a house cleaning in our family. Free us from the sins of our fathers passed down two, three and four generations so we can be blessed for a thousand generations. In Ex 20:4-6 Your word says [we are to have no idols.] You shall not bow down to them or worship them, for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments. Forgive sins in my family line that have become idols (favorite sins) _(name them)_. Father, we declare an Acts 2 change in our lives and, like the raising of Jesus from death, that raises us from the death of generational sins by the power of Your Holy Spirit (dunamis-dynamite power) for life-changing results in ourselves, our children and our children’s children to a thousand generations as You promise! Only a limitless God can accomplish this work in us and we are grateful to You for that redemptive work. Praise You Creator, Protector God. Bless you, Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit.
Father, we ask again that You give us FRESH OIL as we put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD, equipping us to be families bent on serving You and one another. Give us the selflessness of Christ to seek you early in the morning and to receive, as Jesus received from You, the wisdom, strength and power to do what You called Him to do.
Sunday, July 1st – Media Mountain
1. Demand truth from the media in Minnesota. For those who want to publish truth but know their careers will be in jeopardy if they do, pray they will have the resources and outlets to operate in integrity.
Click here to see the candidates for the 2012 elections.We also encourage you to read up on their views on moral issues and biblical worldview.
Register to Vote
July 24th for the Aug. 14th Primaries
October 16 for the Nov. 6th National General Election
Current Elected Officials
Current Minnesota Elected Officials and legislative leaders
Mark Dayton, Governor
Yvonne Prettner Solon, Lieutenant Governor
Mark Ritchie, Secretary of State
Lori Swanson, Attorney General
Rebecca Otto, State Auditor
David Senjem, Majority Leader
Michelle Fischbach, President
Tom Bakk, Minority Leader
Curt Zellers, House Leader
Matt Dean, Majority Leader
Paul Thissen, Minority Leader
Lorie Skjerven Gildea, Chief Justice
Paul H. Anderson
Helen M. Meyer
G. Berry Anderson
Matthew E. Johnson, Chief Judge
Thomas J. Kalitowski
Roger M. Kaphake
Randolph W. Peterson
Jill Flaskamp Halbrooks
Terri J. Stoneburner
Natalie E. Hudson
Wilhelmina M. Wright
Renee L. Worke
Kevin G. Ross
Heidi S. Scheilhas
Francis J. Connolly
Michelle Ann Larkin
Louise Dovre Bjorkman
Minnesota Members of Congress
1st District - Timothy J. Walz
2nd District - John Kline
3rd District - Erik Paulsen
4th District – Betty McCollum
5th District – Keith Ellison
6th District – Michele Bachmann
7th District – Collin C. Peterson
8th District – Chip Cravaack
Alan Stuart “Al” Franken
Prayer Points for Minnesota Current Elected Officials
• Pray for the men and women who serve this state to lead from a Biblical worldview. (Proverbs 28:2)
• Pray for protection, wisdom and favor for these men and women as they serve to govern our state. (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
• Pray for the families of the elected officials to be strengthened in their relationships. (Ephesians 4:2-3)
• Pray for officials who are not believers that Christ would reveal himself and His love to them, and cause them to seek His face. (1 Timothy 2:3-4)
• Pray for any corruption in the hearts of our political leaders to be exposed and brought to the light. (Romans 8:21)
To download a PDF version of this prayer guide, please click on the downloadable resource below.